Every two years, UNIFE and our members (European rail supply companies) play a major role in the organisation of the InnoTrans Trade fair in Berlin. In this year’s edition, In addition to setting up a large stand, UNIFE is also preparing a full programme of presentations and events.
We would especially like to draw your attention to a major Dialog Forum UNIFE and VDB have organized on ERTMS rollout plans with a drive to interoperability, which will take place in the main conference area for InnoTrans, Palais am Funkturm on Thursday, 25 September from 10:00AM-12:00PM. Michel van Liefferinge, General Manager of UNISIG, will moderate a panel consisting of high-level EU, industry, infrastructure manager, and railway undertaking leaders on the deployment and development of ERTMS (see the full programme below.)
Please print the invitation for this session by clicking here.
For further information, please contact Ms Léa Paties (lea.PATIES(@)unife.org)
We hope to see you there!
Thursday, September 25, 2014
10:00 to 12:00 | Dialog Forum UNIFE/VDB: ERTMS Rollout Plans & Interoperability
- Michel van Liefferinge, General Manager of UNISIG (Moderator)
- Olivier Onidi, Director, European Mobility Network, DG MOVE, European Commission
- Klaus Mindel, Head of Product Strategy, Train Control, Thales and Chairman of the UNIFE ETCS Steering Committee (UESC)
- Luc Lallemand, CEO, Infrabel
- Andrew Simmons, Technical Development Director, Network Rail
- Adam Szymankiewicz, Deputy Director, Investment Performance Centre, PKP (Polish State Railways) (TBC)
- Emin Karaman, Signalling Division Engineer, TCDD (Turkish State Railways)